Friday, September 14, 2012

Yummy dinner!

On Tuesday night we made a delicious dinner - Grilled Chicken and Pineapple Quesadillas!  I found it on pinterest and I love pineapple and chicken so I knew I had to give it a try!  I was not disappointed in the least bit!  They were so good, although we put cheese on both sides to make the tortillas stick together better.    Here is a picture of how they turned out:


I have heard many great things about the Pioneer Woman but this was the first time I ever made anything from her.  I will definitely use her again.  The link to where I found the recipe is: http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2010/05/grilled-chicken-pineapple-quesadillas/

Give them a try!!

I have been making things or working on them from Pinterest all this week but as I have been working at night I have been unable to post on them.  I have been trying to get a bit done on the projects but between driving to and from school, activities and work I have been unable to get some time to post.  The kids and I have been working on making picture frames and they will be done tomorrow!  Here is a look at what was happening today on them:

The kids put a bit too much Mod Podge on them so they will be taking quite a while to dry and therefore we will finish up tomorrow!

So tonight we made French Onion Dip Burgers for dinner from Rachel Ray`s Burger Cookbook.  Although I  did not find the recipe on Pinterest I had to share a picture of the burger as they were so delicious!!  We`ve made a few recipes from this cookbook and they have all been great!  So if you love homemade burgers with a twist give these a try!


So delicious!!

Have a great night and happy pinning!!

1 comment:

  1. How in the world do you get your mouth around that burger?

    ReplyDelete