Monday, September 10, 2012

Mmm... Cookies

I am generally not one of those people who love to brag, but with some of the things I have been baking lately it is so hard not to.  The only thing is I do not want to tell too many people as I only have so much.  Well, today was one of those successful baking days.  For my pinterest goal today I made cookies - Butterscotch Pretzel Chocolate Chip Cookies.  Wow!  These were so delicious and the kids and hubby absolutely loved them!!  The link to where I found them is as follows: http://sallysbakingaddiction.com/2012/05/11/pretzel-butterscotch-chocolate-chip-cookies/

This baker, Sally, has some amazing creations and everything is easy to follow and sooo good!!  Here are the results from this yummy experience (sorry for the blur)


There were so many different bite combinations that it was pure heaven!!  Very happy with the way they turned out!  If you get a chance and like both sweet and salty, I highly recommend these!!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment